- pharmaceutical products
Examination of pharmaceutical products:
- Microbiological examination of non-sterile products (counting of viable microorganisms and detection of specific germs)
- Testing for adequate conservation
- Implementation of the ability test (validation) for the enumeration of total viable germs and the detection of specified microorganisms
- Testing for microbial contamination: identification of germs and detection of specified germs
- Testing of adequate conservation
- Examination of drinking water according to TrinkwV respectively mineral and table water regulation
- Examination of swimming pool waters according to DIN 19643
- Examination of humidifiers and cooling water according to VDI guidline
- Examination according to § 64 LFGB
- Microbiological testing of packaging according to the methods for ILV-sheets
- Determination of transfer of antimicrobial constituents from packaging materials
In our S2 microbiological laboratory medicaments, cosmetics, food and water are analysed professionally and competently for you according to the appropriate rules and regulations.
If your branch of production is subjected to GMP-principles or hygiene guidelines, we will carry out company hygiene examinations on staff and company site for you. Appropriate instruction course at site completes our checks on preventive measures. Furthermore we inspect the hygienic requirements of ventilation and air-conditioning systems according to VDI 6022 and investigate in building interiors on mould contamination.
Nearness to our customers is always especially important to us, and we gladly wish to provide our customers with advisory based on our professional skills and experiences in the case of extraordinary and complicated problems.